ROXIE FASHIONS LTD
Warehouse address: Unit 7, Mountbatten Place, Selsey.
West Sussex, PO20 0AY.
T:+27 833188312 | C: +44 7436 097060
E: email@example.com | W: www.holsterfashion.uk
- Damaged Stock
- Missing Shoe
- Incorrect Sizes
holster strives to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We want you to love what you’ve ordered. If something isn’t right or you have changed your mind and would like a credit for a product, you can return it – provided the product is:
- Undamaged and unused, with the original labels and swingtags still attached;
- In the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition.
holster will arrange for collection and delivery however the cost will be for the customers account. If you believe that your shoes are faulty or an incorrect size or style was delivered, please contact us. If the fault was internal we will cover the cost for collection and delivery.
Stock to be sent with the following details:
- Name of Retailer
- Style code
- Size required
- Reason for return
- Tracking number if sent with courier company or Post Office
- holster warrants to the original purchaser that the product will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of six months.
- The warranty period commences on the date of purchase from the authorised retailer. The original purchase receipt, showing the date of purchase of the product from the retailer is the required proof. This proof of purchase is mandatory for any warranty issues.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use.
We require the following information from you in order to process your request:
- Was the item purchased from the holster® online store or an authorised holster® stockist?
- Can you provide a receipt or proof of purchase?
- What is the problem that has occurred with the shoe?
- Was the shoe purchased inside our 6 month warranty?
If the shoe is outside our 6 month warranty we may at our absolute discretion:
We require 3 photos for analysis: a photo of the top of shoe, underneath the sole, and of the problem.
Please provide a name, email, address and contact number.
Please fill in the above information along with your proof of purchase and images (if required), and email it to our warranty department firstname.lastname@example.org, where our friendly staff members will contact the client.
Please note that if you are unable to provide us with proof of purchase and photos of the issue then unfortunately we are unable to move forward and process your claim.
- Within Warranty = REPLACEMENT
- Out of warranty = REPAIRS
- Buckle replacement
- Jewel replacement
- Glueing of Straps
- we require 3 photos for analysis to be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- a photo of the top of shoe
- photo of underneath the sole
- Photo of the problem.
- Once analysis is completed, feedback will be provided to the retailer / client.